Attirer’s editorial team will manually review all press releases and articles before publication. We will contact you if there are any problems with your submission.
Press Release Guidelines
For a press release to be approved, make sure it adheres to the following guidelines:
- Press releases must contain newsworthy content or announcements and be written in the appropriate press release format. Please refer to the Attirer Press Release Writing Guide for recommendations on how it is done professionally.
- The press release content should be related to Web3, Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, DeFi, Metaverse, Fintech, or GameFi industries. If the company issuing the release is operating in a different niche, it should be evident from the content of the press release how the submitted news is relevant to the above niches.
- Content should be factual and accurate. It should not contain speculative or opinion-based statements.
- Press release content must be unique, original, and legit. Automatically generated, templated, or copyrighted content is not allowed.
- If the company issuing the announcement mentions another company or entity, you should seek permission from an authorized representative of the named company or entity before submitting the press release.
- Press releases should be up to 1000 words, including the title, summary, quotes, and “about” sections.
- The headline should indicate the news that the press release conveys and the source of the news. Usually, the source will be the company or entity issuing the press release.
- You may include up to 3 images within the release, starting with the cover image.
- All press releases must specify a date of publication.
- Each press release may include up to 5 backlinks.
- Ensure all backlinks are working and direct to the desired web page(s).
- All press releases must provide the press contact of the issuing company or its representative.
- Use clear and concise language. Press releases must be written in English and be free of spelling and grammar mistakes. If abbreviations or acronyms are used, please ensure these are explained.
- All press releases must use objective language and be free of advertising or hype. Please refrain from using superlatives and adjectives that are subjective and do not objectively represent the people or companies in question. Exclamation points, capitalizing entire words, and terms of direct address such as “you” or “we” should be avoided.
- Quotes should be indicated in quotation marks and attributed to the source by full name, job title, and company represented by the quoted individual.
- Please refrain from using non-standard formatting, including tables, forced line breaks, HTML tags, and non-standard characters.
Cover Image Guidelines
- The ideal featured image size to upload is 1336 × 890. The visible size is 668 × 445, which you can also upload, but double it to 1336 × 890 to look sharper on retina displays. If your image has other dimensions, adhere to a 16:9 ratio to avoid cropping.
- The cover image aspect ratio is 16:9.
- You can also include a 1:1 aspect ratio image for social sharing.
- Same as using a bleed in print design, use margins to avoid cropping your image on websites that don’t adhere to the 16:9 ratio.
- We support cover images provided in .jpg, .png, or .webp format.
Attirer does not accept press releases containing any of the following types of content:
- Financial Services & Investment Advice: Press releases promoting financial services or purporting to give advice or recommendations for any particular investment product, including promoting any token or crypto asset, will not be published.
- Casinos and Online Gambling: Press releases that promote or link to online gambling sites, casinos, fantasy sports leagues, or any “pay to play” service will not be published.
- Pornography or Sexually Explicit Content: Press releases promoting or containing content or links to sexually explicit material or products will not be published. Websites targeted at the over-18 age group will be considered sexually explicit.
- Intent to Harm: Attirer will not publish any content or links to content that intends to harm any individual, group, or company, including, but not limited to, content that expresses hatred, racism, violent intent, or intent to cause malicious damage to a company’s stock or ability to do business. It also covers potentially harmful personal opinions expressed in quote form.
- Illegal Material: Press releases that contain references to or promote any illegal content will not be published, including, but not limited to, copyrighted material or content that has already been published on other websites, as well as content about ongoing unresolved legal disputes.
- Online Pharmaceuticals and Health Supplements: Press releases that promote or link to websites or online pharmacies selling prescription drugs will not be published, including products claiming to provide sexual enhancement, unsafe weight loss products, and unapproved or misleading health supplements.
- Scams, Easy Money, and Pyramid Schemes: Attirer will not publish any press release containing content or links to known scams, “get-rich-quick,” or pyramid schemes.
- Unethical SEO: Unethical SEO practices are not permitted in published press releases, including, but not limited to, destination cloaking, redirects, oversaturating content with keywords, and the buying and selling of links.
The Attirer editorial team reserves the right to issue release edits to preserve the integrity of the Web3 Wire service and the quality of releases. It will have the final say in determining whether or not any press release is published.
Attirer does not take responsibility for the content posted through Web3 Wire, including the legitimacy and authenticity of claims and statements published through its releases.
In case of malpractice, breach of trust claims, or breach of the above Editorial Policy, the company submitting and featured in the press release will assume full responsibility for the content posted on Attirer and its adjunct publications.