- Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Department: Project Management, Business Development, Marketing.
- Employment: Full-time.
- Location: Remote + Autonomous.
- Report to: CEO.
Attirer is a marketing agency established in the UK in 2020 specializing in SEO & Content Marketing for Web3, Crypto, Blockchain, DeFi, GameFi, Metaverse, and NFT Brands. We help FinTech brands to boost visibility and media exposure through focused media highlights, long-term organic content marketing strategies, holistic technical SEO, and community social engineering.
Primary Responsibility of Executive Assistant
The main responsibility of the Executive Assistant is to support the CEO with business administration tasks, business development, and business planning. Ideally, a candidate should have an entrepreneurial mindset with a strong marketing background. Native or Fluent in English is a must.
- Work closely with senior management to craft and implement company efficiencies and best practices.
- Manage CEO calendar, organize meetings, prepare agendas/ reports/ presentations, and take minutes of meetings.
- Prioritize inquiries, and make analyses & recommendations for smooth day-to-day operations.
- Act as a “gatekeeper” to ensure smooth communication between the CEO; staff and customers.
- Handle all administrative duties including planning and travel arrangement including business and personal.
- Prepare personal and business expense reports.
- Manage internal and external correspondence on behalf of the CEO.
- Manage HR recruitment, hiring flow, and training.
- Review workload and manpower to ensure business objectives are being met on a cost-effective basis.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners, and donors.
Google Apps - Calendar, Docs, Drive, Meet; Copper, Trello, Confluence, Grammarly.
Good skills in CRM are requested, you will need to put in place the process and automation of it.
You will have to establish a process and documentation to report daily/weekly to your +1 (CEO) and to the clients.
Due to the fact that Attirer.io is growing fast, you will need to be able to manage job descriptions for the roles identified in the planned team roster as needed and help with ongoing recruitment efforts.
- Because you will be involved in the ultra-dynamic crypto industry, you will need to be actively aware of and follow all cutting-edge FinTech technologies (NFT, DeFi, GameFi, Web3.0, etc.)
- Eagerness to take on new challenges and learn new concepts.
- Online conferencing, emails, and group chats should be second nature.
- Ensure frictionless communication between departments.
Self-organized and independent
- We're looking for a profile with the ability to take the lead whenever it is needed with a positive and proactive attitude.
Ability to take initiative
- Self-starter, motivated, and able to work independently.
Native or Fluent English
- We're an international company, and our client companies stretch from the US to Asia. The official company language of communication is English, and yours has to be at least on a C2 level.
- We're looking for your excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
Sound exciting? Shoot your CV to Attirer and find out more!
Attirer is Hiring
We always welcome talented crypto marketers, bizdevs, writers, journalists, content creators, and social media engineers to join forces.
We guarantee professional challenges, experience, and growth. If you're looking for a remote contract job in crypto, consider Attirer.
Want to join our awesome team? Get in touch with Attirer representatives and find out more.