"Gaming Market" is a report that assesses regional markets based on game type, gamer type, device type, and region. RationalStat market report includes trend analysis and historical market data. The report includes market share analysis, production capabilities by leading players, competition overview, and strategic imperatives. It also provides an overview of the annual sales figures, growth avenues, strategy analysis, and competition assessment for the target gamers assessed in the Middle East Gaming Market study.
Market Overview & Dynamics: The region is seeing a rise in game adoption
The Middle East Gaming market will grow at a strong CAGR of around 12% over the forecast period of 2022-2028. The increasing adoption of electronic devices such as smartphones, laptops, and Virtual Reality (VR) headsets is expected to support market growth. Augmented Reality (AR), which is supported by most consumer electronic devices, is now suitable for mobile gaming due to its immersive and interactive nature. Companies are also committed to developing mobile games and are shifting away from console or PC games.
The internet's accessibility and availability of online games will drive significant growth in the Middle East Gaming market. Many game developers have made AR games available for Android and iOS, further facilitating their accessibility. Market players are currently developing new games in the AR genre, including Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, Minecraft Earth, and previously published AR mobile games, like Ingress and Pokemon Go.
Saudi Arabia is the dominant Middle East Gaming market due to its higher penetration of smartphones and the internet and the availability of diverse games in the country. Many industry players offer their gaming solutions to different users, from individuals to theme parks. Saudi Arabia's government has been investing heavily in entertainment venues and theme parks that offer gaming space for people to enjoy their leisure time, this will drive market growth in the future.
For insights, download a free sample https://store.rationalstat.com/store/middle-east-gaming-market-investment-growth-opportunity-analysis/#tab-ux_global_tab
· On the basis of Game Type, Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MABO) will likely grow at a significant pace due to the higher population of young children engaged in games like PUBG Mobile and Free Fire.
· On the basis of the Gamer Type, Casual Gamers will continue to lead the market on the back of the easy availability and accessibility of games over different platforms.
· Based on Region, Saudi Arabia is expected to dominate the regional gaming market due to the increased smartphone and internet penetration coupled with the constant support by the government.
Competition Analysis: Regional Players Dominate the Domestic Markets
The Middle East gaming market observes intense competition as a result of a presence of a large number of established players. Companies are coming up with technological advancements and innovations and are putting efforts to enhance the real-time gaming experience in gaming infrastructure which is further expected to augment the market growth in the near future.
Product innovations, launches, and partnerships are the identified industry trend in the Middle East Gaming market. Significant consolidation is expected in the Middle East gaming market during the assessed period 2022-2028.
- In February 2022, Zain Esports and the region’s fast-growing gaming start-ups, PLAYHERA, announced a joint venture (JV) agreement to launch PLAYHERA MENA, targeting the region’s lucrative gaming market which counts an estimated 100 million gamers. The new JV will establish its HQs in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, with offices across Zain’s footprint.
- In February 2022, Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund purchased a 5% stake in the iconic Japanese game developer Capcom and just over 5% of South Korean online games publisher Nexon for a total investment worth US$ 1.0 billion.
Some of the leading players involved in the production and marketing of Gaming include Rockstar Games Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc., Nintendo Co. Ltd., Tencent Holdings Ltd., Sony Corporation, NetEase Inc., Nexon Company, Wixel Studios, Apple Inc., Game Cooks, Electronic Arts Inc., Ubisoft Entertainment SA, Sega Sammy Holdings Inc., Falafel Games, Activision Blizzard Inc., and Take-Two Interactive Software, among others.
RationalStat has segmented the Middle East Gaming market on the basis of game type, gamer type, device type, and region
- By Game Type
- Real-Time Strategy (RTS)
- Role-Playing (RPG)
- Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MABO)
- Shooter (FPS and TPS)
- Simulation and Sports
- Others (Sandbox)
- By Gamer Type
- Casual Gamers
- Professional Gamers
- By Device Type
- Browser PC Games
- Download PC Games
- Nintendo Switch
- By Region
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of the Middle East
For more information about this report https://store.rationalstat.com/store/middle-east-gaming-market-investment-growth-opportunity-analysis/